Monday 20 June 2011

Book Launches and Girls in Red Dresses

This is the cover of my book, Seven Days One Summer, which is coming out on the 7th July!   At first I didn't like the headless woman, but I've got used to her now.  In fact I've grown rather fond of the lady in the Red Dress. So far there is a great review in Tatler magazine, which described Seven Days, as the ultimate summer read. Right now, I'm dithering around wondering whether to have a book launch. I don't want to spend a fortune as I'm not getting a contribution from the publishers. 

3 comments:

  1. I like the cover - it's mysterious. Hey - good luck with sales, and save money on the launch if you aren't getting a contribution. Just tweet about it! Great review from Tatler too - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diney. I am about to start writing a blog for Mumsnet starting next week. xx

    ReplyDelete

Is It Just Me Or Are Fad Diets a Waste of Time and Money?

I had lunch with a friend the other day. While I tucked into a substantial salad she sipped a sad black tea and boasted that she had lost 9...